IP Cam Viewer Lite is an application we can use to remotely control, record, and watch IP cameras, NVRs, DVRs, and webcams. We can easily do that by using our smartphone or tablet whether it is Android or iOS. But, can we install and use the app on a PC or Mac? Sure we can do that too. To download and install IP Cam Viewer Lite for PC and Mac, you can take a look at the following steps we have prepared.
Download IP Cam Viewer Lite for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Downloading and installing this application on a PC is not a difficult task. Although the app is only available for Android and iOS, we still can get it easily on computers or laptops. Here’s how you do it.
- The very first thing you need to do is get an Android emulator for your PC.
- We highly recommend you choose BlueStacks since it is one of the best options.
- Once you have installed it, you can immediately go to Google Play Store.
- Search the app and start to install it. When it finishes, you can use the app right away with your PC.
Also Read: Install EvoPlus Lite App on PC Windows
How to Download IP Cam Viewer Lite App on Mac?
There are two options you can pick to download IP Camera Viewer Lite into your Mac. The first one is by installing it directly from the App Store. However, this application may not be available yet in some regions. In that case, you can pick the second option, which downloads it via the website.
The problem is that it will require a complicated process. It is because Mac is restricted from installing apps from non-app-store sources. But, it is for your good since this act prevents you from malware installations. If you still want to do it, then you can follow the method below.
Must Read: Get gDMSS Lite App on your PC
Complete Installation Guide To Get IP Cam Viewer Lite on PC
- Firstly, we need to take care of the restrictions by opening System Preferences.
- Select Security and Privacy icon on the menu.
- Select General on the tab and click on the lock icon located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Enter your username and password.
- Once the lock is opened, look at the “Allow apps downloaded from” section. There are 3 choices you can pick. Choose “Anywhere”.
- When it asks for confirmation, click on “Allow from Anywhere”. Then, you will be able to download any apps from other sources.
- Go to your browser and search for the IP Cam Viewer Lite app.
- Before you download it, make sure it is from a reliable website to avoid a virus or other malware. If you think the site is quite trustworthy, then begin to download and install it.
- When you try to open the app, there will be a pop-up notification to ask for your confirmation. Click Open and now you can use the app.
So, that’s how you download and install IP Cam Viewer Lite for PC and Mac. This installation will offer you additional devices to control your surveillance cameras. Besides smartphones and tablets, now you can do it with your computer or laptop as well.
Similar App: Download the Home security camera app for PC Windows.