Nowadays, using technology makes our life goes better and easier. Security cameras are not an exception. We have gDMSS Plus for PC. It is software which allows us controlling cameras using smartphones or tablets. In short, it is for remote surveillance. There’s no need to apply wires.
Basically, the app is designed for iOS and Android. Users can get it from App Store and Google Play Store. Yes, smartphones are created to ease us. But, looking at a larger view will help us more. It has some features. Here, we will inform you some plus how to run gDMSS Plus on a Computer or Laptop using an emulator process. Okay! Let’s start.
Features of gDMSS Plus App
The features are increasing over time. Sometimes they just add a minor upgrade in update. Hence, we summarize what they offer. Let’s check them out!
- Integrated to other devices: The main advantage is, you can control some devices in a single app.
- Management: You can locate devices using WiFi or LAN, add devices via IP / Domain, DDNS and P2P (Easy4IP and Lechange). It is also possible to add by QR code.
- Easy to migrate from free version to paid version.
- Live view and playback: The Live feature is to access and take live video, combining channels and cameras. For playback, you can consult, capture, and extract the recorded videos. You can easily view them from the phone’s memory.
- Channel configuration: You may modify images resolution and ratio, do adjustments, control PTZ cameras, two-way audio communication, and displays.
- Notifications and events: You need to set up the device before you can use the features.
- Cloud recording and Storage: You have to take a look at the camera, only some work.
- Live demo: You will get an offer to see a Demo of an X-Security recorder. It is done to display the potential of the system to any interested people.
How To Install gDMSS Plus for PC/Laptop?
As we said, to download and install it on PC, we need Android emulators. There are various emulators like BlueStacks, Nox App Player and Andy Android.
Today, we used Nox App Player. First, download the Nox App Player. After that, just install it just like other software. Read and follow instructions. Once you finish, do these steps.
- Click on the Google Folder, opt for Play Store icon. Now you see a window asking to sign in to your Gmail Account. If you don’t have an account, select New.
- Fill some details to activate the Play Store, you will see the Play Store on the homepage.
- Click on Play Store search bar, type gDMSS Plus in it and click search.
- If you see gDMSS Plus app, click the install button, a pop-up appear, hit Accept.
- Sit back and relax. Once finished, click Open to use gDMSS Plus App.
Yes, it is quite easy to do the installation of gDMSS Plus for PC Windows and Mac. With adequate specifications, it needs less than ten minutes to finish all the steps. Nevertheless, if you have trick, tips or problems, feel free to comment. Thank you!