Wifi cameras are the presence of surveillance and monitoring. They allow you to connect to wifi internet networks and, with the help of apps, associate to devices such as smartphones, computers or tablets to monitor your spaces or rooms wherever you go. Yoosee for PC is also used for monitoring WiFi cameras in a simple way.
Yoosee is precisely one of the best apps available for this purpose. With it, any wifi camera can easily connect to Android and iOS devices, and you can even get YooSee on your PC and watch your kids, property or pets from the comfort of your office.
To understand better how to use Yoosee and how to install it on the PC, keep reading this article.
How To Use Yoosee App?
Using Yoosee is really simple. Just download it on the device of your preference and connect your Yoosee cameras to a wifi connection.
Once you’ve done this, you can easily pair any Android or iOS device to monitor everything that happens on your house from wherever you are. Simply use your QR scanner to scan the IP of your camera or introduce it manually, and then you’ll be able to monitor everything you need!
Among the most useful features on Yoosee there are:
- The two-way audio function allows you to communicate with the smart camera. Simply talk and hear from your smart device and the smart camera! You’ll feel like you’re right there!
- Motion detection allows the camera to capture any suspicious movement even if you’re not monitoring at the moment.
- Privacy protection button allows to instantly stop live streaming so you can avoid anyone violating your privacy.
- Supports 64 different wireless alarms for detecting burglary.
- Manages multiple cameras simultaneously.
- Compatible with third-party NVR/VMS.
- 720 HD wide angle video.
- Night vision without compromising HD quality of the video.
- Livestream video ideal for making any video calls!
How To Install Yoosee for PC Windows & Mac?
For downloading Yoosee on your PC, you’ll need to first download an Android emulator. This is because the app is designed for smart devices such as Android and iOS and you’ll need your computer to behave like those OS in order to recognize the app. Follow these steps:
- Go to your regular browser and search for any of these Android emulators: Andyroid, Bluestacks, NOX, KoPlayer or any other of your preference.
- Download it on your computer and install following the wizard’s instructions.
- Run it on your pc once the installation is done.
- Now, from the Android emulator, access the Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your personal Google account.
- On the search bar, type “Yoosee” and search.
- Click on the icon in the results list.
- Next, click on the “install” button and the installation will start automatically.
- Wait a few seconds until the installation is done and you’ll be able to monitor all your Yoosee cameras from your computer with Yoosee for PC.
Note: Remember you need to always have the Android emulator running if you’re going to use the app. Otherwise, it won’t work, even if you’ve been monitoring before.
Also Read: Get AtHome Camera App on your PC from this link