In this guide, we’re going to find the way how to install Keye for PC Windows & Mac operating systems with a simple guide.
CCTV circuits have been a solution for monitoring spaces for a long time. Nevertheless, these circuits have several limitations that don’t match modern technology necessities.
One example of this is the fact that most circuits only can be checked live while in front of the screens. Others can’t even be checked in real-time; only recording feed to be seen later.
These limitations imply that you are very limited when it comes to supervising your property. The perfect solution is an app that allows you to connect these CCTV circuits to your smartphone, tablet, or computer so you can check your cameras live. That’s precisely what Keye App does.
What Are The Features Of the Keye App?
With Keye App on PC you’ll be able to monitor your CCTV and benefit from the following features:
- Real-time video: watch events occurring on your property at the same moment they’re happening.
- Take photos for real-time video: capture specific moments of the events occurring in real-time. Just click and you’ll get an instant picture of what you’re seeing through the camera.
- PTZ control available: in the cases where the CCTV hardware allows, you can control the direction of the cameras through the Keye app to view and record exactly what you want.
- SD recording: insert an SD card and the app will record everything that happens in front of the camera, even when you’re not checking it out.
- Connect different cameras to your computer and select the one you want to check in real time.
- In-app video player: ideal for watching records organized by date and time.
- Compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS, or Mac OSX.
Also See: Download Yoosee App on your PC
Keye for PC – Download on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
Keye App can’t directly be installed on a computer as it responds to Android OS or iOS. Nevertheless, this doesn’t mean that there’s no solution for installing this app on your PC.
The first thing you need to do is download and install an Android emulator on the computer you want to use. Bluestacks is always a good option but other emulators such as KoPlayer or Andy are smoother. Follow these steps:
- On your browser, search for the Android emulator. Make sure it is a trusted website or the official site of the emulator and download it.
- Double-click on the icon and follow the instructions for installing.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it and you have two options for downloading Keye app for PC.
Option 1: Play Store
- From the emulator, sign in to the Play Store with your Google account.
- Type on the search bar “Keye” and find the app in the results list.
- Click on “install” and wait a few seconds until it’s ready.
- Double-click on the Keye icon to configure and access your CCTV cameras.
Option 2: APK
- Once the Android emulator is installed, go to your preferred internet browser and type “Keye APK”.
- Make sure to select a trusted source and download the APK file.
- Once the file is downloaded, go to your Android emulator and search the folder where you downloaded it.
- Select “Install from APK” and the Keye file. In a few seconds, you’ll install Keye for PC and monitor your CCTV cameras.
Must Read: Install SuperLivePro App on PC or Laptop
Leave a Reply