Nowadays securing your babies, house, office or anything is really a simple task. But, it can be possible when you install Guarding Expert for PC or Laptop. Let’s see more about what it offers and how it works.
A few decades ago, surveillance cameras were very useful to discover robbery or issues inside a building or house, after they had happened. The problem was that you could never watch them in real-time and mostly, you needed to download the video to a computer to be able to see it.
With time, this has changed and now there are all kinds of app that allow you to watch the video from a CCTV in real time from your smartphone or computer. That’s exactly what Guarding Expert App can do for you.
How To Use Guarding Expert App?
Guarding Expert allows you to manage all your cameras remotely and makes monitoring live from home an easy thing. Simply download the app and set the devices you want to monitor. And in a few minutes, you’ll have real-time surveillance.
You can connect more than 250 devices so even if you own a whole building or complex, you can still monitor it in real-time. Also, you can check up to 4 channels at a time so it won’t be too complicated to have an eye on everything.
But that’s not it, you can even control the movements of the cameras remotely. So you can take advantage of the whole view angle without having to manually change the position of every camera.
Zooming in and out, as well as calibrating the brightness of your cameras can also be done from your home with Guarding Expert App.
Finally, you can take real-time pictures and manage them, and the videos from the comfort of your computer without the need of constantly retiring the memory from the camera and downloading the videos. Perfect surveillance from home or office!
Free Download Guarding Expert for PC Windows & Mac
Guarding Expert app was originally designed for being used in smart devices, so it’s compatible with Android and iOS. This means that it can’t be directly downloaded on your pc; you’ll need to first download an Android emulator.
This emulator is a simple program that makes your computer believe it’s a smart device. Therefore it allows you to install the app.
Let’s see the steps:
- On your browser, search for the Android emulator of your preference. If you don’t know anyone, some good options are BlueStacks, Andyroid, Nox or KoPlayer.
- Make sure to download it from the official website or a trustable site.
- Click on the “download” button and after it’s done, double-click on the icon to install.
- After a few seconds, the installation will be done. Run the emulator.
- From the emulator, enter the Google Play Store and sign in with your Google account.
- On the search bar, type “Guarding Expert app” and find it on the results list.
- Click the “install” button and in a few seconds, you’ll be able to use Guarding Expert app for PC.
NOTE: Remember that even when you’ve already installed Guarding Expert for PC or on your Laptop, you’ll need to run the Android emulator to actually use it.
Similar App: Get iVMS-4500 App on your Windows & Mac