There are so many video surveillance apps that you can download on Play Store, but you probably really love the AtHome Video Streamer which is compatible with Android devices. AtHome Video Streamer for PC is a good choice if you want to monitor your house easily remotely.
In this case, you can monitor your house anywhere you want because it will use the internet connection to watch the video. Somehow, you can also install AtHome Video Streamer for Laptop just in case you want to monitor your house using your office computer.
Features of AtHome Video Streamer
Though this app is not the only video monitoring app that is available on Play Store, this can still be the best choice if you are looking for a good app because it offers so many great features.
What are the features? Some of the main features are among others:
- It is designed with an alarm as it has deep learning technology improvement to detect any motions.
- It is featured with face recognition technology that allows you to know if the person on the camera belongs to the family member or other people.
- Remote monitoring that allows you to watch the video in real time as long as you are connected to the internet.
- Enhanced night vision that allows you to see any objects when it is too dark or when it is in a low lighting condition.
- A built-in speaker that allows you to speak or communicate with the people.
- Multi-view display that allows you to watch four videos in one screen at the same time
- Running in background
- Secure cloud service
- Time lapse video, and much more.
Free Download AtHome Video Streamer for PC Device
How to install AtHome Video Streamer for Windows and Mac while it is only compatible with android devices? Anyway, if you want to install it on your Windows PC, you really need to download an android emulator and install it on your PC.
You may follow the steps below for details:
#1 Step: Please, download an android emulator and install it on your PC so that you can install AtHome Video Streamer for PC. You may choose BlueStack for the most popular android emulator or you can also choose other android emulators.
#2 Step: Once you install the android emulator, you can then download AtHome Video Streamer APK from a third party website.
#3 Step: Simply, go to Google search and type “AtHome Video Streamer APK”, then you can choose the most trustworthy source according to your wishes.
#4 Step: After you download AtHome Video Streamer APK, then you can instantly install it on your android emulator or BlueStack. You can browse the APK file from the BlueStack and install it manually. Also, use the Play Store option to get AtHome Video Streamer on your device.
#5 Step: Once the installation process is done, then you can launch the app and you are ready to monitor your house remotely.
By using the advanced features of AtHome Video Streamer for PC, you are now able to monitor your office, home or workplace. Why late? Start using this surveillance application.